Colossians 3:17

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God the Father through Him."

Friday, March 16, 2012

Coaster Faces

By popular demand...(Adel's)...I am including an extra post zooming in on the series of shots I took of the two guys and the kids on the last roller coaster ride.  There really is very little in life that is as funny as watching faces on a roller coaster.








And, for good measure, Adel wanted me to include this picture of myself.  Being the blog-writer/editor, I tend to keep myself out of photos as much as possible, especially when they are unflattering.  But Adel said this picture sums up my Legoland experience so well:
Holding the Minnie Mouse hat in my right hand, it appears that I am yelling to the Legoland patrons, "Disneyland rocks!"  No offense, Legoland.


3 comments:

Teri Dufilho said...

these coaster pictures are hilarious as you look at each expression .... welcome back home!.....loved "going" on the trip with you through your blog!

Bethany said...

omg, those would have been per my request as well had I known you had them. The last is my favorite.

Anonymous said...

Great fun! But more fun to have you home. Love Boppa