Colossians 3:17

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God the Father through Him."

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

All About Mommy

In honor of Mother's Day, here's a fun interview you can do with your kids to see what they think about you.  I did this last year with Isaac at age 3.5 and it was pretty entertaining.  This year I asked just Isaac again.  Next year, I'll include Abby's answers as well.
Here's what Isaac had to say about his mommy this year (Age 4.5):


1. What is something mommy always says to you?
I love you.

2. What makes mommy happy?
When I’m sharing my toys with Abby.

3. What makes mommy sad?
Not sharing with Abby.

4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
Tickle me.

5. What was your mommy like as a child?
I don’t know.

6. How old is your mommy?
Um…maybe 13 or 15.

7. How tall is your mommy?
20 or maybe 60.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Snuggle with me.

9. What does your mommy do when you're not around?
Take Abby to the YMCA or to the store.

10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
I don’t know.

11. What is your mommy really good at?
Washing dishes.

12. What is your mommy not very good at?
Zelda video game.

13. What does your mommy do for her job?
I’m busy right now.

14. What is your mommy's favorite food?
Healthy food.

15. What makes you proud of your mommy?
These presents (referring to the activity books I just bought him).

16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Princess Leia.

17. What do you and your mommy do together?
Snuggle and slip n’ slide.

18. How are you and your mommy the same?
We got brown hair and the same kind of skin.

19. How are you and your mommy different?
We like different things.  You like grown up movies and I like kid movies.

20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
‘Cause she hugs me.

21. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go?
To the zoo with me.

No comments: