Colossians 3:17

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God the Father through Him."

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Summer in Photos, Part 2

After tackling a few of my own home-makeover projects, I followed through on my promise to let the kids paint a wall.

With my help, of course, we began a mural on the wall between their bedrooms. 

Most of it happened by accident, with a bit of planning mixed in. 

The final mural...well, as much as we could do in a day.  We intend for animals and stars to be added, but we ran out of steam.  

We went with the Farrars to take Adel to an Astros game on his birthday. 


I kinda like this guy.

It was a great game...we actually won!...with many exciting home runs.



The kids and I enjoyed a Japanese lunch one day. 


Mmm...Adel made crepes for breakfast. 

We went to church early for a sneak peak at the cardboard maze. 

The kids crawl through the boxes like gerbils. 

Abby with two of her little friends. 

Our usual Monday morning "Camp Lagoy"

This is Isaac teaching his five-year-old friend how to play chess.  

Dancing with my boy at my friend, Chrissy's wedding.  

A houseful of crazy kids.


No comments: