Colossians 3:17

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God the Father through Him."

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ready or Not...

My Christmas countdown is almost finished.  Because we're going to California this year, I've had to get all my Christmas shopping and wrapping and card-making and crafting done by our departure date.  So I have just three days left and I'm almost there!

Here's Abby showing me three links left on the chain.
 I had to include several pics because she just keeps getting cuter.
 Silly girl.

Also, because I knew we would not be here for half of the month, I decided to do very minimal Christmas decorations for our house.  I did have Adel get down our tiny Christmas tree from the attic.  And then, the kids have spent some of their days after Isaac gets home from school making Christmas ornaments for the tree.  I first read them "If You Take a Mouse to the Movies."

At one point the mouse gets excited to make ornaments for his tree and I wanted to use that to motivate the kids.

I think their tree turned out pretty cool (also with the help of some ornaments given to them already as gifts).  And some of the best creations will be going out to some very special family members and friends (shhhh...don't tell, it's a surprise!).

California here we come...

2 comments:

Sarah Heder said...

Holy cow! Abby is growing big right before our eyes. She's such a beautiful young lady! Seriously, you and Adel really have some beautiful children.

Teri Dufilho said...

those pictures of abby are sooo darlin'!!.....and i really like the way they decorated the tree!.....ya'll have a great time in California, and have a Merry Christmas!!......we love you!