Colossians 3:17

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God the Father through Him."

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

California Dreams, Part 2

Continuing with our vacation recap...

Took the kids to see the third Narnia movie...playtime in the mall first though.

The three brothers went shooting with their dad.

Then they helped clean the guns.

I needed something to do to keep the kids busy while the guys were out so I bought them this cardboard rocket to color and play in.



We started a puzzle but the kids got bored and came upstairs with me.  When I came back into the room, this is what I saw...the three grown brothers working on the "Little Mermaid" puzzle.

 Isaac came back just in time to put in the final pieces and pose for a picture.

Breakfast a la Uncle Adrian...heavenly french toast.

We toured Sterling Winery which the kids enjoyed because of the tram ride to the top.

Not too shabby.

Explaining to my children that this chart on the process of wine making is missing the final step: "First they pick it, then they crush it, then they press it, then they ferment it, then they age it, then they bottle it...and then mommy drinks it."  Who says I'm not home schooling my children?
(Disclaimer: this is supposed to be tongue in cheek, not a literal representation of what I teach my children...if you don't find it amusing, let's move quickly along to the next picture or video...if you do find it amusing, I think I like you.)

This is the second karaoke video...Isaac jingling all the way, with mommy's help.

This post will also end with a picture of the crashed kiddies.  Too much fun.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

A few notes:
Rocket was a cute idea...even though Abby makes it look like an outhouse.

LOL at your winery sign completion & three adult bros. doing a princess puzzle!

Videographer makes me nauseous, but Isaac is cute nonetheless.

Sleeping kids are ALWAYS precious...especially my niece and nephew!

Glad you guys are having a fun time!!

Teri Dufilho said...

i love seeing adult brothers (or sisters) together, because i always immediately think how precious that is, that they now have their own individual lives, but yet have such a bond that draws them together......
little mermaid puzzle.....funny!
looks like your fam is having a great time, meg.....love you!

Robin said...

See... I knew you were a homeschooler at heart!