Colossians 3:17

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God the Father through Him."

Friday, August 9, 2013

Little Chefs

The cutest little waiter and waitress came into my room to take my order today.  Then they went into the kitchen to prepare my food, Lord help us.

After while I heard a crash.  Abby had accidentally knocked off a dish from her tea set and it was in pieces on the floor.  No biggie.  I helped clean it up and then they sent me back out of the kitchen so they could finish.  Abby brought me "tangerine salad" for my main course.

As I ate dinner, they prepared my dessert.  After a while, they came to me with a dispute.  Isaac had put the twizzlers in the nutella, which is not where Abby wanted them, so she had licked them off.  Isaac insisted that licking off other people's food was not okay.  We reached an agreement and they returned a short while later with their masterpiece dessert, named "fireplace." I had some and then let them split the rest as a tip.

1 comment:

The Sharp Family said...

was this nap time? or morning? I've never had such service! (although my girls did make me cheerios for lunch on mother's day once...)