Colossians 3:17

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God the Father through Him."

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011

Here's a photo summary of our Easter fun this year.


The Easter Bunny brought each of my kids a pillow pet (coveted for years now), a new swimsuit, and some candy.  Isaac said "COOL!  Even thought I know the Easter Bunny's not real." (My policy on all fictional holiday characters is if they ask, I tell the truth...he's an inquiring mind.)

I love how Isaac treats the egg hunt as an olympic sport.

He's going to win.

And he means it.


Abby, on the other hand, uses the egg hunt as a back drop to demonstrate how cute she is.

Gentle and sweet.

My little sunshine.



Half time consultation.

Enjoying the plunder.



Easter boy (with his bunny in a sock-sleeping bag).

Shoes!

Easter girls.

Easter cousins.

Happy Easter!


He is Risen!

1 comment:

waterlilykc said...

I love these pictures Megan! I have so enjoyed reading about your Easter week activities and learning. So excited for next year, when I can use more of your awesome ideas with out girls.
And where did you get those pink shoes - they're adorable!
- Karen