Colossians 3:17

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God the Father through Him."

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Strawberry Fields Forever

Seeing my kids in nature makes me so very happy.  I imagine that this is the way the world should be.


(Notice the strawberries on Abby's shirt...of course I picked it on purpose because themes make me happy too.)





And dessert makes me happy too.

Especially when it involved fresh-picked berries.

And the next night, ice cream, strawberry sundaes!

Heaven.


2 comments:

Bethany said...

Is that King's Orchard? We love that place- they are the best strawberries!! I am ruined and don't even like grocery store strawberries now, haha.

Teri Dufilho said...

wow, that berry is as big as abby!!......great pictures!......and i agree, HEAVEN!!!