Colossians 3:17

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God the Father through Him."

Saturday, November 28, 2009

_______Happy Thanksgiving

A blessed day of giving thanks to the One who is "able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine"!  (Ephesians 3:20)

Isaac helping to prep the pomegranate


The Sharps

The Lagoys

Play time

Making the leaf place mats

Aubrey with her leaves

Lily with her leaves

More play

Two dancing cuties (Aubrey is doing a jig and Abby is being a princess)

Feast is ready.  This family sure can cook (minus me but I'm working on it!)

My cranberry dish (yes, I picked the easiest thing to bring, but doesn't it look pretty?)

Adel's jicama and pomegranate salad

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Your food was yummy. And I laugh when I see the same pics on your blog as on mine...not sure why I post. I need to start posting sooner so that you'll be the copy-cat instead of me!