Colossians 3:17

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God the Father through Him."

Saturday, August 20, 2016

11th Birthday Boy

Isaac completely planned his own party, a sleepover with 6 friends.  These are the snacks (the wine was for me! Haha!)

It started with an ultimate Monopoly championship. 


Lots of video games

Then a trip to the ice cream parlor

This was the moment I realized that my little boy isn't little any more.  At least one of his friends was taller than me.  Each kid ordered for himself.  I was simply the chauffeur.  But such sweet boys! 




  


 Legos! I love that these "cool" young men can still enjoy playing together. 



More video games

More Legos



And finally mom-mandated movie time (followed by sleep time).  The last ones were down shortly after midnight. 

Later in the week, on his actual birthday, we had the Farrars over for ice cream cake. 



Well-loved 11 year old!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Cool birthday party! And yes, those boys are looking so big. Happy birthday Isaac!