Colossians 3:17

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God the Father through Him."

Monday, June 1, 2015

House Memories

When we decided to sell our house, we had to say goodbye to some of our art projects. But we still wanted to remember them so here they are:

Family tree wall


"Bitsy"


Abby's valentine dog

Ocean art

portrait by Abby

portrait by Isaac

My Joshua door


"Every place that you go I have given to you.
Just as I promised."







A "Brontosaurus" that I made in elementary school.  

The kids took some last photos of the empty house:

Isaac's favorite piece of our wall

The playroom

The movie room

And one last picture of the kids in front of the house that served us well for 8 years. 

Abby on her climbing tree doing "the koala" on the branch that has slowly grown to climb-worthy in the last few years.

Isaac's awesome picture, that I can't even capture, of the house. (written by Isaac)

1 comment:

The Sharp Family said...

Bittersweet, I know. But so excited for you!