Colossians 3:17

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God the Father through Him."

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

California Vacation 2015 Disneyland...the rides!

Disclaimer: some of these pics are great and some are really bad quality, but the moments they capture are precious so they're all included. 

Dumbo

That's Adel and Abby up ahead.

My favorite: Teacup Montage.

























Storybook boat ride. 

I conquered my fear of drops with Splash Mountain and the kids got to ride it for the first time. It became Isaac's favorite ride. 

Abby skipping along the hallway to Space Mountain, a family favorite.



We started working on our ride poses and faces. 

Adel is definitely the ride pose champ, although Abby did pretty well in this one.

I appreciate Isaac's effort here.

Night time rocket ride.

Isaac got to "drive" on Indiana Jones.  He also was picked TWICE as the spy on Star Tours. 


The second day we spent our early morning at California adventure and rode new-to-us rides.


Best one of all: California Screaming!  My kids are thrill seekers.  We even did the Tower of Terror and I took my newfound bravery to a whole new level on that one (I wouldn't exactly call me brave, but I kept my cool at least!).

We loved having more than one day in the parks and access to both parks.  We rode new rides and went on our favorites 2, 3, and 4 times.  I told Isaac I was glad he hadn't outgrown Disneyland and he assured me that he never would.  (smile)


No comments: