Colossians 3:17

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God the Father through Him."

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Stop Motion Flip Book

Yesterday the kids gathered every pillow we have in the house (which turns out to be a ridiculous amount when you put them all together) and made a trail around our living room.  Originally I got out my camera to capture their creative pillow trail.  But then Isaac, knowing my habit of taking a dozen or so pictures of every scenario, got another creative idea.  Without even telling me, he started posing himself for each picture in stop-motion-flip-book type of movements.  So, although anyone who doesn't read this intro is not going to understand why I posted so many pictures of the same scene, I'm posting them so I can remember Isaac's creativity.  He has seen flip books before and he actually posed himself for each picture.  Then we looked back through the shots to see his "movement." (Abby was just plain old moving, versus Isaac posing).









I love the creative genius of kids!

1 comment:

Teri Dufilho said...

what a creative, smart little guy!.....i love you isaac!