Colossians 3:17

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God the Father through Him."

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Visitors!

After camping, I stayed at Mom's house to drop off Adel at the airport for his monthly business trip.  Then I hung around an extra couple days to visit with my Aunt Cindy and my cousin Jennifer who are on spring break from Virginia.  It was so fun to see them and Jennifer is this amazing, mature 17 year old...the kind of 17 year old I wish I had been and hope my kids will one day be!

Isaac: Mom, you know that girl?
Mom: You mean Jennifer?
Isaac: Yeah, I like her.  She's pretty.

Sweet Jennifer and Isaac

 Jennifer and Aunt Cindy 
As I'm taking this picture, Aunt Cindy says, 
"I hate pictures...they look so much like me!"
You look great Aunt Cindy!

Mom and her two sisters surrounded by a random assortment of us.
I feel like a giant in this picture!


No comments: