Colossians 3:17

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God the Father through Him."

Friday, June 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Abby!

Abby has disobeyed me yet again and has grown another year older.

We started with a trip to the car wash, which my kids think is about as exciting as Disneyland.




Then we picked up two special friends and their dolls.

And took a trip to the American Doll Store...

...where Mimi met us with a brand new doll of her choice.  She chose the Native American named Kaya.

With Heidi and her doll.

With Olivia and her doll.

Presies.

Isaac was a bit out of his element, but I thought he needed to be at his sister's celebration.

Drinking tea or hot chocolate with Kaya. 

The boys stayed occupied doing boy things.

(Insert Spock quote: "Emotions are alien to me.  I'm a scientist.")


Tea party trays arrived with goodies.

We grabbed a chance to sing Happy Birthday.



Then the waitress brought out a brownie with a candle and got the whole restaurant to sing to Abby.  Abby looked pretty petrified by all the attention.  I'm not sure she's my daughter; I would have eaten up every second of a room full of people singing to me!

But, she blew out her candle. 

Then we shopped, while the boys waited (heehee).

Abigail also got to pick out a matching nightgown set for her and her doll...this place is a crazy way to spend $$$ fast, which is why I told her no party, just the doll store.

Here's Abby with her Kaya and all the many possible accessories we could purchase. 

And, while Mimi and Momma paid, the girls got some play time with their dollies.


Later...modeling her and Kaya's new pajamas. 

And demonstrating how precious she is.

Happy birthday, precious Abigail.  You are such a joy and we love you so very much.

1 comment:

Celeste Pavlik said...

I love that you did this with her! Happy Birthday Abby!!!