Colossians 3:17

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God the Father through Him."

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

New Blog!

I have been thinking for several years about creating a blog just for creative mom ideas.  And a couple weeks ago, I got inspired and just did it:

It's not complete and there's still lots of tweaking to be done, but it's up and running.  My favorite part about it is the righthand margin that has all the posts sorted by label: birthday party ideas, science ideas, craft ideas, rainy day ideas, lessons on weather, safety, healthy foods.  It's a collection of everything we've done over the past several years.  And hopefully there will be many more to come.  

And, to add a personal touch to this post, I want to share what I found in the dryer earlier this week:

Gotta love little boys and the treasures they find.


No comments: