Colossians 3:17

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God the Father through Him."

Saturday, September 30, 2017

September in Pictures

Kelli came to town to help with Harvey relief so we worked hard! 


And ate well!  Adel cooked this amazing dinner for my birthday that I am still drooling over. 
Nom Nom! 


And a homemade chocolate cake!


Here he is, hard at work too!

More hard work! 


Getting professional! 

Shannon joined us a couple of times.  I'm so thankful for the sweet time together. 

Her first legit lost tooth!  (first one had to be pulled) 

The bottom one this time.  


We played hard too! 


Annnnndddd...I fell in love with a certain shelter dog.  

This is not good. 

Yeah, she came home with me later that day. 

He was sick and I had to go to the mall to get my cracked phone screen fixed.  Priorities. 

Adjusting to home life.  She is a true street dog.  Not super easy.  Aye, what have I done?!


Sibling weekend! 


Friends at Challenger Seven Park

Oh my goodness, the cuteness! 

No wait, this one is my favorite.

No, it's this one. 

Or this one!  So cute! 

Just chillin'

Ummm, donut day! 


And that's a wrap for September! 

No comments: