Colossians 3:17

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God the Father through Him."

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Welcome to the Blog

If you are new here, welcome! Here's how it works:

Once I add your email address it sends you an invitation to register. Once you register, you can view the blog at any time. I don't think it will send you updates...You would have to save the blog link or make it a bookmark to check it again in the future, but you would have access to it. Once you are on the blog you can keep clicking the blue arrow in the bottom right corner to see previous blog posts. The ones about the babies start in December of 2015 so you have lots of catching up to do. Haha!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys make such a beautiful family... 😃❤️😃

Unknown said...

Miss you all! Praying for the best outcome for your family and your two littles!!

Carla said...

Now I see how to do this. I did the wrong thing and emailed you thru this blog even though I wanted to post a comment. That feature only allowed me 300 characters so I had to truncate my message. Here's the part that got truncated and wasn't sent in the email:

I'm so proud of you and all you've accomplished in earning a masters in Psychology and being a huge part of establishing Sanctuary Foster Care. You're amazing.

Your dad would be so very proud of you. But then, he was already!

I love you Meggie.