Colossians 3:17

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God the Father through Him."

Saturday, September 19, 2015

My Birthday

My birthday started a week early with my present: new bikes for everyone!

So proud of Abby that she's really riding now!





Bike selfie

 Our first ride was to Canes for dinner. 

Then we rode to Buccee's for dessert. 
  
We got home after dark so maybe it was a little much for a first ride, but I loved it and we've gone several times since then.

I share a birthday with my friend and coworker who is also named Megan.  We enjoy getting celebrated at work together. 


On my actual birthday, Adel made his famous chocolate soufflĂ©. Super yum. 

Then, I conquered the Kemah bridge and my 37th birthday with these two lovely ladies on a 10k that took us 4 times over the bridge. 




 Lastly, we celebrated with family.  What a week!

2 comments:

The Sharp Family said...

Happy birthday! You'll love having bikes!

Teri Dufilho said...

a very late but loving happy birthday greeting!!…..i'm so glad you were born, because you bless my life in so many ways!!……love you dear Meg!!!!