Colossians 3:17

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God the Father through Him."

Friday, August 7, 2015

Summer Camps

Abby's day camp came first: a Frozen themed musical theater workshop.  Her friend Kiera went with her.

After three days of learning about the musical theater and practicing songs, a group of excited girls sang and danced their hearts out to the doting audience of parents and grandparents.

My shy Abby did a great job and I was so proud of her for doing it. 



During that time, Isaac and I had some time to have a mother-son date

(and then I dragged him around to a bunch of stores to find the perfect chair but we had a great time just being together).

Isaac's Robotics camp came next.

He introduced me to his robot, Josh, that he and his partner designed. 

Isaac was thrilled to tell me Josh won the competition.  

We sure are hoping Isaac gets into robotics club this year.  He really enjoyed it.

Abby enjoyed some mother-daughter time with me.  We had breakfast and got our nails done. 

She also came to work with me.

Love the one on one time.

1 comment:

The Sharp Family said...

Yay for camps and one-on-one time. Do you have any videos?