Colossians 3:17

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God the Father through Him."

Monday, February 10, 2014

Daddy-Daughter Dance

This dance is one of the highlights of Abby's year.  She asks about it several times throughout the year.

Her dress was black this year, so we added pink to her nails, necklace, and bow to bring in some color.

She felt very pretty, but she was taking the photo shoot very seriously and wouldn't give a smile.


After prompting, this was the biggest smile I could get.

 Had to take a picture of her curls.  Her hair is as straight as can be, so I'm pretty impressed at how the curls hold.


With Daddy.



Ah, there's the smile. :)

Meet up with our friends.



She wore my fur coat from when I was about 8 years old.  My mom saves everything.

Loaded into the "limo" (our matrix).


At the dinner and dance:






After the dance, they got ice cream.

The daddies were tired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how grown up she looks!!! Great pictures of great family fun!! thanks for sharing :)