Colossians 3:17

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God the Father through Him."

Friday, February 17, 2012

Valentine's Fun

I made our family-tradition Valentine's game even easier to play this year...seriously took me 30 seconds to scratch the game out on a piece of scrap paper:

Roll the first die to see what to do.  
Roll the second die to tell you who to do it to.


Hugs...

 And kisses...

"Isaac, I like when you play Lego-Barbie with me."

"I like Daddy because of his neat castles."

The kids picked out little gifts for each other at the dollar store to give when they rolled a 4.


And the best part of all...tickles.


Cuties.

1 comment:

Sarah Heder said...

I love the idea of this game so much, I "pinned" it on my Pinterest board.

And it's good to see that your handwriting hasn't changed since high school. :)