Colossians 3:17

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God the Father through Him."

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Decorations

The last two Christmases were so crummy with one or the other of my parents feeling sick with chemo and cancer.  So this year, even though we are not yet fully cancer-free, I have decided to go all-out with my decorations and really enjoy the fact that both my parents are still with us and both feeling great.

I had the kids unpack all the boxes and set up a Christmas "store" from which I could select decorations.

We attempted to string popcorn for the first time.  In real life, it looked like: Isaac eating popcorn, even though it was unsalted; Abby handing Daddy pieces of popcorn; Daddy doing all the work.

The kids also decorated some ornaments for our "craft" tree.

No comments: