Colossians 3:17

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God the Father through Him."

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Killing me with Kindness

My husband, lately turned baker, is killing me softly with baking.

First he decided he had waited long enough for a good pan de sal (Filipino bread roll).  So he found a good recipe and whipped up some dough.

Little baker Abby helping Daddy. 

He turned out a yummy batch. 

Which he then perfected with a second recipe a few days later.

After mastering pan de sal, he decided to master the cinnamon roll. 

I wish I could tell you they really weren't that good.
But they were.



I was going to take a picture of mine before I ate it.
Oops.

The baker-man is giving my workout a run for the money.  Mmmmm...

2 comments:

Teri Dufilho said...

adel, you are an awesome dad and hubby!! (and baker)......those kids are so blessed to have you for their daddy!!

Lindsay said...

A man who bakes cinnibons is worth his weight in online-ordered candles. Just saying'!